November 3, 2010

It's a girl!

We found out yesterday that we're going to have a baby girl!  Seeing the ultrasound of our baby's tiny little arms and legs and body was absolutely amazing.  That was an experience we will never forget!  She was having a good ole' time moving all over the place =).

We've decided to name her Madelyn Joy and we know she is going to bring MUCH joy to our lives.

Psalm 139:13-14 has never been so real to me as it is now.
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Seeing the details of God's handiwork right before my own eyes...wow.  Little Madelyn is fearfully and wonderfully made and we praise Him for that!

However young or old you are reading this today, I pray that you too can be encouraged by this verse.  Remember that God created YOU and knit YOU together as part of His perfect plan.  He doesn't make mistakes =).  Praise Him today because YOU are fearfully and wonderfully made.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for a girl! :) Congratulations! Little girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I didn't vote. Congrats!! Baby girls are an awesome blessing.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you guys! It is so amazing the first time you see your little one! I hope She and Baby Hunter can become good friends! :)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful news Tim and Megan! What a blessing and great gift from God!

    Nikos, Erica, Naomi and baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for all your comments. We are blessed and excited!

    It was pretty funny that the poll turned out to be right. Nice voting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! The fun part of learning your babies gender is that there is no wrong answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chuck & Millie,
    Congratulations on a Baby Girl! Children are such a wonderful gift from God!
    You both are truely blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not quite sure what amp is. it should read
    Chuck & Millie said...oh well

    ReplyDelete